Monday, July 11, 2016

Joyful JoJo the Bachelorette - Week 6 POWER RANKINGS

Another week, another set of Power Rankings. Chase recently tied the knot (yay Chase!) so he is out of pocket for this week. So we’ll take a break from the competition and instead, I’ll give you my rankings here just for fun.

Two weeks ago, we said goodbye to 2 guys during a droning 2 hour episode – Derek and Wells. 

Goodbye, Jim Halpert.

In case you are new or need a refresher, here are the rules of the competition in a separate and comprehensive blog post.

And here is the updated score after the episode from two weeks ago:

Chase: 103
Josh: 110

WEEK 6 POWER RANKINGS (FROM JOSH)
  1. *Jordan – I’m calling it here. The “Jordan is a villain because he likes to play poker by the actual rules of poker” thing is a total red herring. Don’t buy into it. Jordan has maintained his cool throughout it all. And as such, he’s still my winner pick. 
  2. *Luke – I. Do. Not. Get. It. Luke seems like such a dud. Objectively, of the remaining guys, he doesn’t even crack the top half of hotness. And yet JoJo is head over heels in lust with him. That kiss they shared in the last episode lasted 100% too long. And in my opinion, he’s lasted 100% too long. Booooooooo, Luke.  
  3. **Chase – I am shocked he outlasted Derek in the 2-on-1 date. SHOCKED. HE OUTLASTED JIM HALPERT. He always looks so aloof when he talks. What is going on behind those zombie eyes and that monotonous voice of his? We may never know. But since he survived the dreaded 2-on-1 last week, I can’t imagine he goes home this week. 
  4. Robby – Okay. I’ve had Robby low for weeks because I am positive the season preview after Episode 1 teased that he had a girlfriend. With 6 guys left, I have a hard time believing that I actually heard this right? DID I? AM I GOING CRAZY? WHY DID I DELETE THAT EPISODE FROM MY DVR? Anyway, keeping him this low since personally I find him super meh. 
  5. **James Taylor – My how the mighty have fallen. It looked momentarily like James Taylor was going home last week. Instead he got what amounted to a pity rose from JoJo. Dude is like Samson. When he loses his hair (his guitar), his strength (confidence) falters. GET IT TOGETHER JAMES TAYLOR. SO HELP ME IF ALEX GOES FURTHER THAN YOU. 
  6. Alex – WHY IS HE STILL HERE? His chances of winning? Small (PUN INTENDED).

1 comment:

  1. smh Boo you. Luke is the best bachelor and trust fucking me, he is extremely extremely attractive

    ReplyDelete